Owner, LMT, Shiatsu Practitioner | #MT-00472P
- Monday 9:00-2:00
- Tuesday 9:00-7:00
- Friday 9:00-12:30
Arizona has been my home for over half my life now. In 1973 I moved to Flagstaff to finish my degree, a Bachelor of Science in Education, at Northern Arizona University. After graduating I spent the next eight years in Phoenix, teaching part-time and managing a picture frame shop and art gallery. Feeling unfulfilled and underpaid, I decided to let my intuition guide me to something new. Ultimately I was drawn to an education in massage therapy and shiatsu at the Desert Institute of the Healing Arts in Tucson. Twenty six years later I can honestly say it was the best decision for me personally as well as professionally. The level of self-awareness and connection with others that this profession offers brings a richness to my life that continually fulfills me. A year after starting The Right Touch, I was asked to join the faculty at the Desert Institute, where I taught for twenty years. I have also enjoyed being involved in the politics of my profession. I volunteered on the City of Tucson Committee of Massage Examiners for a three-year term. I was the Chair of the Education Committee of the American Massage Therapy Association, a member of the P.E.O. Sisterhood (Philanthropic Educational Organization), and served on the Investigative Panel of the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.
LMT, Craniosacral | #MT-07461
- Wednesday 9:00-4:00
- Thursday 9:00-2:00
- Saturday 9:00-2:00
- Sunday 9:00-5:00
- Education— Providence Institute 650 hour Swedish massage program. 98 hours Advanced Craniosacral with a Biodynamic Perspective, Craniosacral levels I-IV with Heidi Wilson, 10 hours Biotouch.
- Modalities— Swedish, Deep Tissue, Spa Treatments, Craniosacral, Prenatal, Trigger Point Therapy, Lymphatic and Chair Massage.
- Interests— I love creating art in all its many forms. Exploring the body/mind connection, dancing, spending time with my son and friends, gardening, cooking, creative writing and trying to keep up with this ever changing world.
- Goals— To share my love of body work. Get my certification in Visionary Craniosacral and move on to Lymphatic Drainage massage. Eventually, I’d like to move to Northern California and open a massage studio and tea house overlooking the ocean.
LMT, Reflexology | #MT-18787
- Thursday 2:30-7:00
- Friday 9:00-7:00
- Saturday 9:00-7:00
- Education— Soma Institute National School of Clinical Massage Therapy, Chicago, Ill.; 2001, Sohmar School of Holistic Massage and Refexology, Dowers Grove, Ill.; 2012, Certified Reflexologist 2012.
- Modalities— Swedish, Deep Tissue, Pre-natal, Clinical, Injury, Sports, Reflexology, Chair, Trigger Point, Aromatherapy.
- Interests— Dana follows a spiritual growth and meditation/mindfulness practice. She enjoys concerts, exercise, poetry, animals and travel.
- Goals— After 16 years in this field, I would like to continue to spread awareness & education of the benefits of massage therapy for the mind, body & spirit. I would also like to study Manual Osteopathic Medicine in Toronto, Canada.
LMT, Craniosacral | #MT-21276
- Monday 12:00-7:00
- Wednesday 12:00-7:00
- Friday 1:00-7:00
- Education— ASIS School of Massage, Tucson, AZ 2014-2015, Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist, 2013-2016, Reiki Master, Shamanic Studies, 2013-2016.
- Modalities— Swedish, Sports, Hot Stones, Prenatal, Craniosacral, Reiki & Spa Treatments.
- Interests— I love being outdoors, hiking, camping, star gazing, photography, spiritual studies, being around animals and gardening.
- Goals— As a healer, my goal is to help each client based on their own individual needs by being a neutral observer of everyone’s unique journey. I hope to come from a place of divine understanding to best serve everyone’s highest good and be a beacon of light for those who need it.
LMT | #MT-17364
- Tuesday 9:00-5:00
- Saturday 10:00-5:00
- Sunday 12:00-5:00
- Education— Cortiva Institute, Tucson, AZ 2012.
- Modalities— Swedish, Sports, Hot & Cold Stones, Prenatal, Chair and Spa Treatments.
- Interests— I enjoy gardening, sewing, fitness, driving and playing the violin.
- Goals— My goal has been to become a massage therapist ever since I can remember. I’ve never wanted to do anything else. I’ve worked for a massage chain as well as a prominent Tucson resort. I finally found my ideal work environment at the Right Touch.
LMT | #MT-20252
- Tuesday 9:00-5:00
- Wednesday 9:00-5:00
- Thursday 9:00-2:00
- Friday 9:00-5:00
- Education— 1000 hr Massage Program at Cortiva Institute, Tucson, AZ 2014
- Modalities— Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Prenatal, Chair and Spa Treatments.
- Interests— I love reading, cooking & baking, traveling and spending time with my daughter, helping her understand the world around her as she grows up.
- Goals— Help clients achieve their original state of well being with my relaxing therapeutic touch. Learn and become certified in Reflexology to further help the body heal itself. Educate others on the great benefits of massage and other modalities.
- Languages – English, Spanish