Owner, LMT, Shiatsu Practitioner | #MT-00472P
- Monday 9:00-2:00
- Tuesday 9:00-7:00
- Friday 9:00-2:00
Arizona has been my home for over half my life now. In 1973 I moved to Flagstaff to finish my degree, a Bachelor of Science in Education, at Northern Arizona University. After graduating I spent the next eight years in Phoenix, teaching part-time and managing a picture frame shop and art gallery. Feeling unfulfilled and underpaid, I decided to let my intuition guide me to something new. Ultimately I was drawn to an education in massage therapy and shiatsu at the Desert Institute of the Healing Arts in Tucson. Twenty six years later I can honestly say it was the best decision for me personally as well as professionally. The level of self-awareness and connection with others that this profession offers brings a richness to my life that continually fulfills me. A year after starting The Right Touch, I was asked to join the faculty at the Desert Institute, where I taught for twenty years. I have also enjoyed being involved in the politics of my profession. I volunteered on the City of Tucson Committee of Massage Examiners for a three-year term. I was the Chair of the Education Committee of the American Massage Therapy Association, a member of the P.E.O. Sisterhood (Philanthropic Educational Organization), and served on the Investigative Panel of the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.
LMT, Craniosacral | #MT-07461
- Wednesday 9:00-2:00
- Thursday 9:00-2:00
- Saturday 9:00-4:00
- Sunday 9:00-5:00
- Education— Providence Institute 650 hour Swedish massage program. 98 hours Advanced Craniosacral with a Biodynamic Perspective, Craniosacral levels I-IV with Heidi Wilson, 10 hours Biotouch.
- Modalities— Swedish, Deep Tissue, Spa Treatments, Craniosacral, Prenatal, Trigger Point Therapy, Lymphatic and Chair Massage.
- Interests— I love creating art in all its many forms. Exploring the body/mind connection, dancing, spending time with my son and friends, gardening, cooking, creative writing and trying to keep up with this ever changing world.
- Goals— To share my love of body work. Get my certification in Visionary Craniosacral. Eventually, I’d like to move to Northern California and open a massage studio and tea house overlooking the ocean.
LMT, Craniosacral | #MT-21276
- Monday 2:30-7:00
- Wednesday 2:30-7:00
- Friday 2:30-7:00
- Education— ASIS School of Massage, Tucson, AZ 2014-2015, Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist, 2013-2016, Shamanic Studies, 2013-2016.
- Modalities— Swedish, Lymphatic, Hot Stones, Prenatal, Craniosacral & Spa Treatments.
- Interests— I love being outdoors, hiking, camping, star gazing, photography, spiritual studies, being around animals and gardening.
- Goals— As a healer, my goal is to help each client based on their own individual needs by being a neutral observer of everyone’s unique journey. I hope to come from a place of divine understanding to best serve everyone’s highest good and be a beacon of light for those who need it.
LMT | #MT-09516
- Monday 2:30-7:00
- Friday 2:30-7:00
- Saturday 2:30-7:00
- Education— 1000 hour Massage Program, Desert Institute of the Healing Arts, 2007
- Modalities— Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot & Cold Stones, Reiki II, Trigger Points and Spa Treatments.
- Interests— Hiking with my dogs. Visiting historical and archaeological sites. Reading. Volunteering at the Arizona State Museum.
- Goals— Currently completing a BA in Anthropology at the University of Arizona. After graduation, I want to do archaeological fieldwork in North and South America. I also want to complete my Master Reiki training.
LMT | #MT-22218
- Monday 9:30-2:30
- Thursday 9:30-2:30
- Sunday 10:00-5:00
- Education— Desert Institute of Healing Arts 1000 hours Tucson, AZ 2000, University of Arizona – BS Physiology 1998, University of Phoenix – MA Special Education 2005.
- Modalities— Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Prenatal, Trigger Point and Chair.
- Interests— I enjoy reading, baking, camping and spending time with my amazing husband and our 2 awesome boys. I am also a part time Special Ed Teacher. I love working with children with disabilities.
- Goals— My goal is to help clients find balance through therapeutic, relaxing massage. I plan to receive training in Reflexology and Craniosacral therapies.
LMT | #MT-23752
- Tuesday 2:30-7:00
- Thursday 2:30-7:00
- Saturday 10:00-7:00
- Sunday 2:30-7:00
- Education— ASIS Tucson, AZ 2017, BA Sociology University of Wisconsin 1986
- Modalities— Swedish, Sports, Craniosacral Level 1, Prenatal, Chair and Hot & Cold Stones.
- Interests— I enjoy cooking, sewing, design, spending time outdoors hiking, photography, spinning and yoga. I also enjoy movies and reading. I have 2 Siberian Huskies that keep me busy and make me laugh.
- Goals— I have been a manager in the hospitality industry for 28 years focusing on catering and convention services. The transition to massage developed from my own health and wellness. I began receiving bodywork in 2000 and became interested in learning more about the workings of the human body and how massage therapy benefited on a practical level. My goal; to create a session that allows the clients body to flow back to it’s naturally healthy state.