Owner, LMT, Shiatsu Practitioner | #MT-00472P
- Monday 9:00-2:00
- Tuesday 9:00-7:00
- Friday 9:00-2:00
Arizona has been my home for over half my life now. In 1973 I moved to Flagstaff to finish my degree, a Bachelor of Science in Education, at Northern Arizona University. After graduating I spent the next eight years in Phoenix, teaching part-time and managing a picture frame shop and art gallery. Feeling unfulfilled and underpaid, I decided to let my intuition guide me to something new. Ultimately I was drawn to an education in massage therapy and shiatsu at the Desert Institute of the Healing Arts in Tucson. Twenty six years later I can honestly say it was the best decision for me personally as well as professionally. The level of self-awareness and connection with others that this profession offers brings a richness to my life that continually fulfills me. A year after starting The Right Touch, I was asked to join the faculty at the Desert Institute, where I taught for twenty years. I have also enjoyed being involved in the politics of my profession. I volunteered on the City of Tucson Committee of Massage Examiners for a three-year term. I was the Chair of the Education Committee of the American Massage Therapy Association, a member of the P.E.O. Sisterhood (Philanthropic Educational Organization), and served on the Investigative Panel of the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.
LMT, Craniosacral | #MT-07461
- Wednesday 9:00-2:00
- Thursday 9:00-2:00
- Saturday 9:00-4:00
- Sunday 9:00-5:00
- Education— Providence Institute 650 hour Swedish massage program. 98 hours Advanced Craniosacral with a Biodynamic Perspective, Craniosacral levels I-IV with Heidi Wilson, 10 hours Biotouch.
- Modalities— Swedish, Deep Tissue, Spa Treatments, Craniosacral, Prenatal, Trigger Point Therapy, Lymphatic and Chair Massage.
- Interests— I love creating art in all its many forms. Exploring the body/mind connection, dancing, spending time with my son and friends, gardening, cooking, creative writing and trying to keep up with this ever changing world.
- Goals— To share my love of body work. Get my certification in Visionary Craniosacral. Eventually, I’d like to move to Northern California and open a massage studio and tea house overlooking the ocean.
LMT, Craniosacral | #MT-21276
- Monday 2:30-7:00
- Wednesday 2:30-7:00
- Friday 2:30-7:00
- Education— ASIS School of Massage, Tucson, AZ 2014-2015, Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist, 2013-2016, Shamanic Studies, 2013-2016.
- Modalities— Swedish, Lymphatic, Hot Stones, Prenatal, Craniosacral & Spa Treatments.
- Interests— I love being outdoors, hiking, camping, star gazing, photography, spiritual studies, being around animals and gardening.
- Goals— As a healer, my goal is to help each client based on their own individual needs by being a neutral observer of everyone’s unique journey. I hope to come from a place of divine understanding to best serve everyone’s highest good and be a beacon of light for those who need it.
LMT | #MT-17364
- Currently on maternity leave
- Education— Cortiva Institute, Tucson, AZ 2012.
- Modalities— Swedish, Sports, Hot & Cold Stones, Prenatal, Chair and Spa Treatments.
- Interests— I enjoy gardening, sewing, fitness, driving and playing the violin.
- Goals— My goal has been to become a massage therapist ever since I can remember. I’ve never wanted to do anything else. I’ve worked for a massage chain as well as a prominent Tucson resort. I finally found my ideal work environment at the Right Touch.
LMT | #MT-09516
- Monday 2:30-7:00
- Friday 2:30-7:00
- Saturday 2:30-7:00
- Education— 1000 hour Massage Program, Desert Institute of the Healing Arts, 2007
- Modalities— Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot & Cold Stones, Reiki II, Trigger Points and Spa Treatments.
- Interests— Hiking with my dogs. Visiting historical and archaeological sites. Reading. Volunteering at the Arizona State Museum.
- Goals— Currently completing a BA in Anthropology at the University of Arizona. After graduation, I want to do archaeological fieldwork in North and South America. I also want to complete my Master Reiki training.
LMT | #MT-20252
- Tuesday 9:00-5:00
- Wednesday 9:00-5:00
- Thursday 9:00-5:00
- Friday 9:00-5:00
- Education— 1000 hr Massage Program at Cortiva Institute, Tucson, AZ 2014
- Modalities— Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Trigger Point, Prenatal and Chair.
- Interests— I love reading, cooking & baking, traveling and spending time with my daughter.
- Goals— Help clients achieve their original state of well being with my relaxing therapeutic touch. Learn and become certified in Reflexology to further help the body heal itself. Educate others on the great benefits of massage and other modalities.
- Languages – English, Spanish
LMT | #MT-22218
- Monday 9:30-2:30
- Thursday 9:30-2:30
- Sunday 10:00-5:00
- Education— Desert Institute of Healing Arts 1000 hours Tucson, AZ 2000, University of Arizona – BS Physiology 1998, University of Phoenix – MA Special Education 2005.
- Modalities— Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Prenatal, Trigger Point and Chair.
- Interests— I enjoy reading, baking, camping and spending time with my amazing husband and our 2 awesome boys. I am also a part time Special Ed Teacher. I love working with children with disabilities.
- Goals— My goal is to help clients find balance through therapeutic, relaxing massage. I plan to receive training in Reflexology and Craniosacral therapies.
LMT | #MT-23752
- Tuesday 2:30-7:00
- Thursday 2:30-7:00
- Saturday 10:00-7:00
- Sunday 2:30-7:00
- Education— ASIS Tucson, AZ 2017, BA Sociology University of Wisconsin 1986
- Modalities— Swedish, Sports, Craniosacral Level 1, Prenatal, Chair and Hot & Cold Stones.
- Interests— I enjoy cooking, sewing, design, spending time outdoors hiking, photography, spinning and yoga. I also enjoy movies and reading. I have 2 Siberian Huskies that keep me busy and make me laugh.
- Goals— I have been a manager in the hospitality industry for 28 years focusing on catering and convention services. The transition to massage developed from my own health and wellness. I began receiving bodywork in 2000 and became interested in learning more about the workings of the human body and how massage therapy benefited on a practical level. My goal; to create a session that allows the clients body to flow back to it’s naturally healthy state.